We are happy to welcome you again to BattleKart Mouscron!
Of course, your safety and that of our animators is one of our main concerns. This is why, in application of the decisions of the Belgian authorities, we have implemented a whole series of measures to guarantee optimal conditions for the health of all:
- Prior reservation (online) required!
- Our staff will wear FFP2 masks, we ask you to wear them too (masks for sale at 1 euro on site)!
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available in the complex: use them!
- Please respect the 1.5m distance between you, the other players and the BattleKart staff.
- As a reminder, you must not wear a helmet or jumpsuit to participate in a game of BattleKart.
- The karts will be regularly cleaned and the steering wheels also disinfected between each user.
- Always follow the instructions of our instructors, especially when entering and leaving the slopes and the building.
- The lockers will be temporarily condemned.
- The bar is open according to the procedures defined for Horeca establishments in Belgium. Here too, favor card payments and if possible contactless.
- The drinks cards are accessible on your smartphone by scanning the QRcodes displayed in the complex.
The more general precautionary measures are always more than recommended:
- Do not move if you have any symptoms, and call your doctor
- Cover your mouth with the crease in your elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands regularly, bottles of hydroalcoholic gel are at your disposal within our complex
Thank you, already, for your understanding, and above all, see you very soon at BattleKart : we can’t wait to find you!
The BattleKart team